Devonshire Hayes have been engaged by an Investment Management client of ours, who are seeking an experienced Release Manager to improve quality and consistency of their environments. Working closely with the development team to ensure software releases have been successfully built and deployed to their environments.
Up to £70,000 per annum
Hybrid working arrangements
- Ensuring release schedules are successfully met.
- Working with DevOps team to define and implement best practices.
- Create and manage software branches.
- Versioning of software deliveries.
- Defining and updating documentations including processes, deployment plans and release notes.
- Knowledge of API Gateways.
- Understanding of network communication protocols.
- Understanding of MSI Technology.
- Understanding of Windows deployment techniques for Web applications, Windows services.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.