Are you a Sales Operation Manager with experience providing clarity in sales processes?
This position handles a variety of tasks and responsibilities – anything and everything that helps sales achieve sustainable growth.
Please note, this role requires 2 days on-site per week in the City of London.
- Cross-functional collaboration – ensuring alignment across and between business divisions to enable accurate commercials & delivery timeframe.
- Data management – measuring and evaluating sales data, processes, campaigns.
- Forecasting – studying and understanding sales data for financial reporting, sales strategy & sales goals.
- Weekly Sales MI reporting.
- Representative support – full sales lifecycle management through leads to contracts.
- CRM governance – work closely with the Account Managers ensuring data quality that represents realistic opportunities to enable reliable reporting.
- CRM processes – qualification of Sales won to the creation of projects for handover to Project Managers thus ensuring payment milestones are entered correctly and qualified for end of month invoicing.
- Tracking of Statement of Works and Contracts.
- Manage client sanction checking and working with Legal through escalations.
- Team communication – keeping the sales and delivery team aligned by reporting on sales and campaign results.
- Training – covering CRM and business processes for upskilling and onboarding.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.