Devonshire Hayes has been engaged by a retail organisation on the 2nd year of an exciting 4 year journey transforming their entire end to end IT systems. They are now on the lookout for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to work alongside the IT Delivery Manager supporting the continued adoption of the Salesforce platform.
- Preparing process specifications, estimating costs of upgrades and improvements to deliver benefits realisation and success criteria.
- Lead the development and design as well as the implementation of new Salesforce solutions, to meet business requirements.
- Provide mentoring and support to direct reports contributing to building capabilities to meet the business needs.
- Adhering to IT Delivery governance, compliance standards and expectations.
The successful candidate will have:
- An analytical approach and strong data interpretation skills.
- Appropriate Business Systems Analyst qualification.
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
- The ability to translate complex technical solutions to technical and also non-technical colleagues.
- Knowledge of APEX, Triggers, Workflow Rules, Visual Force, APIs
- Experience in designing & developing Salesforce components, with an excellent understanding of Service Cloud, Community Cloud & Social Studio.
This is a permanent position based in the North-West (Blackburn) paying up to £50,000 per annum.
The current working pattern is a hybrid model between office based work and home working.