If you are an experienced Data Architect we would like to discuss a new contract role with you.
This role is initially until the end of March and highly likely to extend. The role has been deemed inside IR35 and will require onsite attendance once a week.
- design data models and metadata systems
- Support by interpreting organisation’s needs
- Undertake structured analysis of complex business requirements, translating this analysis into designs that describe a solution
- design and produce data artefacts
- design and support the management of data dictionaries
- make sure that your teams are working to the standards set for the organisation by the chief data architects
- work with technical architects to make sure that an organisation’s systems are designed in accordance with the appropriate data architecture
- Experience of working as a Data architect
- Certified or on the way to being certified in a relevant architectural specialism
- Team leadership
- Supporting the shaping of support processes.
- Previous experience of working within DDaT would be advantageous