Our London based financial services client is looking for a Senior Information Security Officer to join their expanding team. You will be tasked,
- Strong information security and technology background – cloud based as well as on-premises environments.
- Hands-on experience delivering Information Security projects such as improvements to the risk management framework, policy updates and reviews, identity and access control (IAM) and role-based access (RBAC), security risk and compliance, staff training and education or incident response in regulated environments.
- Desirable experience with Privileged Access Management (PAM) tools such as CyberArk.
- Experience of security operations and operational resilience.
- Hands on experience in managing backlog in agile/scrum methodology.
- Expertise in preparing high quality documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong business partnerships – able to challenge and support.
- Confidence when presenting to Team Members, peers, and IT Leadership Team levels.
- Security specialist qualifications preferable but not expected (eg CISA, CRISC, CCSK or CISSP)
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.