Devonshire Hayes have been engaged by an Investment Management client of ours, who are seeking an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer, someone who has expert knowledge, understanding and experience of Microsoft products and services.
Up to £75,000 per annum
Hybrid working arrangements
- Management of service or change requests Identification, management and resolution of incidents
- Complete regular disaster recovery testing of infrastructure
- Provide support to development team, ensuring that the infrastructure requirements for internal applications are provided
- Take responsibility for the delivery of one or more projects, involving migrations, upgrades and introduction of services and application
- Extensive experience within an infrastructure background is essential
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, Networking, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft SQL and virtualisation
- Experience with utilisation of Microsoft System centre products
- Network experience – Cisco Firewalls and switches
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.