Devonshire Hayes have been engaged with a client who are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will support and maintain multiple customer environments to resolve incidents, improve security, quality effectiveness and efficiency. You will be joining a forward thinking and fast paced technical environment where there is a real split between technical escalations and existing and new project work.
- Working on technical escalations from the Infrastructure Engineers, 2nd line team or customers directly.
- Display a strong understanding of network design and application of suitable technologies for dynamic traffic shaping and routing.
- Assist with the design, build and delivery of new customer solutions in line with industry and vendor best practice
- Train, develop and assist with the Infrastructure Engineers to minimise escalations and improve knowledge within the team.
- Azure Cloud Experience required.
- ITIL Certified essential.
- Experience working with a variety of Servers.
- Networking Experience – (VLANS, VoIP, Wireless Networking, WAN management, WAN Accelerators, DNS, DHCP, Proxy Servers, Network Routing protocols)
- VMWARE – Administration, configuration and support experience.
- Knowledge of implementing and supporting Microsoft Office 365.
You will be required to travel to the office 2 days per month, which is based in Chelsea Harbour. The successful candidate may also be required to travel to customer sites in the UK or in Europe. If you are interested in this position please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the role further.