Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
- To lead and ensure delivery of Multiple projects within the infrastructure team, this will involve working across networking data centres, telephony, service desk and Cyber security. You will be expected to report to the Head of Infrastructure, you will work with team members to implement the required changes within the agreed time and budget threshold.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects, typically involving the introduction of new/improved services and applications.
- Develop and maintain plans for activity across all business areas.
- Anticipate project delivery risk factors and put in place effective reduction reporting factors to key stakeholders
- Understand and improve business through infrastructure development working alongside the infrastructure team.
- Expand and improve the infrastructure team’s documentation library
- Assist with ensuring that security policy and procedures are enforced and the team effectively contributes to this.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge on all roles within the infrastructure team.
- Relevant experience in recognised Infrastructure roles and implementing IT security policy, migrations and upgrades.
- Extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies. Including DNS, DHCP, networking, Active Directory, Exchange and virtualization.
- Experience with IIS, Microsoft System Centre products, networking devices is desirable (use of SonicWall/Cisco firewalls and HP switches)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Infrastructure specific certifications- (MCSE, MCSA, MCP, MCITP, MCTS )
- Formal project management qualifications from a recognised body (APM, APMG, PMI),
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.