Devonshire Hayes have partnered with a fantastic global client to help them secure a Senior Network Engineer – Fortinet.
You will be tasked with the following:
- Perform circuit activations and decommissioning.
- Configure and troubleshoot Fortinet Firewalls.
- Configure and troubleshoot Fortinet remote user VPNs.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Work in a cross functional operations team managing and supporting all aspects of network infrastructure.
- Install, configure, and maintain Azure networking resources (NSG, Front Door, Azure Firewall, VPN Gateways, Web Application Firewalls)
- Support a global Meraki Wi-Fi deployment.
- Troubleshoot network access issues.
- Configure site to site IPSec VPNs.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Cisco Switches and Routers.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot WAN activations.
- Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE 5+) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Azure networking.
- Experience with Check Point Firewalls.
- Experience with Cisco routing/switching systems.
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and adhering to deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail.