Are you an experienced Senior PMO Manager with a proven record of delivering in a fast paced environment and heading project management processes? If so, we have an exciting new contract we’d like to discuss with you.
Please note this role falls Inside IR35 and will require onsite attendance once a week.
- Experience of leading or managing a large project or programme or multiple projects, including producing detailed delivery plans and dependencies management.
- Manage the Programme Office and ensure all project controls are in place.
- Ensure there is a clear up to date picture of resource across programmes by maintaining the resource tracker.
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting for senior colleagues, programme SROs and decision makers.
- Ensure risk management and assurance processes are in place, and a focal point for the regular review of risk across the Portfolio feeding into and adhering to the central risk processes.
- Overall responsibility for engaging with and providing information, as required, to the central PMO team.
- Champion & validate use of PMO tools across the Portfolio including the Decisions Log & Action Tracker.
- Actively engage with the wider Project Management and Delivery professional network to ensure sharing of best practice, building of capability, and promote continuous improvement.
- Excellent organizational, communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Proven MI reporting, resource tracking, risk reporting, action tracking, planning and team management.
- Agile or waterfall
- MSP or P3M certifications