Are you a seasoned Senior Project Manager / Project Director with an understanding of energy networks and/or electricity distribution? If so, we have a great contract we’d like to discuss with you.
This role offers an opportunity to work on a government scheme working on climate change.
Please note this role falls inside IR35 and although the initial term is up to the end of October it’s highly likely to extend longer term.
- A strategic thought leader, bringing analytical rigour coupled with pragmatic problem solving to analyse complex problems and make robust recommendations on policy decisions.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to use these to motivate, lead and develop a multi-disciplinary team delivering a complex portfolio of projects to challenging deadlines.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to represent effectively and influence at the highest levels and experience of communicating technical subjects clearly and concisely.
- A proven ability to drive innovative approaches, drawing on and challenging best practice.
- Experience of regulatory or competition economics in a commercial, consulting or public sector environment.
- Sector knowledge: knowledge of energy networks and/or electricity distribution.
- Commercial expertise: Experience of development and delivery of projects and programmes in a commercial, consulting, or public sector environment.
- Efficiency analysis: Experience of conducting efficiency analysis or of undertaking appraisal of investment projects.