Our London based financial client is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join an expanding and exciting team.
You will be tasked with the following:
- Design scalable solutions to manage the corporate infrastructure and deliver on business requirements
- Own infrastructure projects (eg email migration to O365, Citrix cloud migration, next gen automated workstation build, new conference room technologies, networking re-design, etc)
- Providing day-to-day third line support for our offices (roughly 250 people)
- Deal with a wide range of issues from single desktop to complex back-end infrastructure problems
- Working with other members of the IT team to continuously improve the infrastructure
- Occasional travel to various sites in London and abroad
- Tech Stack – Windows Server, AD, Exchage (Online & On Prem), O365, Citrix XenDesktop / Enpoint Management, Intune, VMware, Powershell, Azure, CI/CD Pipelines
A strong academic background is required for this position – (minimum 2.1 degree from a Russell Group University)
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.