A leading UK Financial Services client is seeking a Service Delivery Manager on a permanent basis.
You will be expected to achieve a first-class performance from all claims and customer contact, through building strong business relationships with key stakeholders, monitoring the performance measures with a clear resolution of problems, effective oversight of delivery and the generation of value for money through efficiency gains or benefit realisation.
You will also be a contract owner, responsible for the commercial management and governance of key operation suppliers and will occasionally deputise for the Head of Service Delivery when required.
What will you be expected to do:
- Lead, manage and develop the Service Delivery team.
- Work alongside the Head of Service Delivery to deliver the services keeping in line with the clients sourcing strategy
- Cover for the Head of Service Delivery where necessary
- Responsible for the delivery of the Services the client receives from its outsourced suppliers, as well as overseeing performance and delivery of internal teams
- Conduct regular review meetings, developing strong operational relationships with key stakeholders, displaying excellent communication and influencing skills
- Manage and support outsourced partners, building strong internal relationships across the client’s Customer area.
- Utilise Data and MI to make decisions and monitor performance. Deliver Optimum service levels with quality outcomes, providing a value for money and identifying areas where performance can be improved for customers.
- Work with outsourced and in-house delivery teams on areas of underperformance ensuring actions plans for recovery are put in place.
- Identify operational risks and issues and develop actions to minimise impacts and escalating, where necessary
Commercial Management & Governance
- Ensuring that contractual governance arrangements and all procurement rules are adhered to
- Ensure company forecasted claims processing and customer contract spend is accurate and aligns with the expenses budget
- Ensure competitive tension and identify opportunities of improvement through delivering value for money
- Manage suppliers and third parties to deliver the companies mission and ambitions.
- Effectively manage contracts and ensure all exit plans are in place.
- Ensure the company and outsourced suppliers deliver on service levels and all contractual obligations.
- Mitigate and manage operational transition activities to ensure risks to the company and customers is supported.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and/or relevant financial services experience
- ITIL accredited or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience of managing tier one outsourcer suppliers
- Strong management and leadership skills; the ability to organise and drive complex projects with diverse stakeholders to get it achieved on time.
- Excellent communication skills and show ability to build relationships to executive level
- Experience and ability of managing budgets of circa £15m+
- Demonstrate strong, written and verbal and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and stakeholder management ability
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Leadership experience and the ability to drive change
The successful candidate will be required to work in London in office 2 days a week and spend time at the companies partner sites across the UK. You may be required to work offsite (either domestically or internationally.
If you meet the above criteria for this role, then please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail.