Our Leading UK Wealth Management Client is seeking a Service Designer for a permanent role based in Glasgow. This is a hybrid role 2-3 days per week in office.
You will have individual ownership of one of their core service areas and help create and maintain product experience and technological enhancements within FS Digital.
You will also support automation testers and engineers to define appropriate automated tests to ensure that the product meets the needs of the customer without quality being compromised.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Interview users, observe their behaviour and ask the right questions at every opportunity.
- Capture user feedback, identify their needs and derive insights.
- Create and own process models, user journey maps and service blueprints for both ‘as is’ and ‘future’ states.
- Identify problems, opportunities for efficiencies, themes, patterns, and constraints.
- Solve problems by prototyping solutions, testing them, and refining through iterations, ensuring collaboration happens with the right people from the business and technology.
- Present solutions and influence key decision makers.
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Be adept with Agile methodologies and have experience of working within a development team and scrum environment.
- Have the ability to efficiently gain the technical, behavioural, and contextual elements of a project
- Show fundamental analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Have strong influencing skills, particularly with stakeholders.
- Be able to ensure collaboration with colleagues and ensure your journey happens with the right cadence.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working model (role dependent)
- Generous holiday package
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Shared parental leave
If you meet the above criteria for this role, then please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail.