Our Suffolk based client is looking for a Technical Service Delivery Manager/Service Desk Manager to lead a team on engineers and improve processes.
– This position is very customer focussed, excellent communication skills are required both written and verbally. Line management responsibilities will be required with this opportunity.
– A good understanding of the ITIL principals would be highly advantageous
– Knowledge of supporting Windows based applications such as Windows 10, O365 etc
– Knowledge of Windows networking from DNS, DHCP to TCIP on an endpoint device
– Providing technical advice to customers and team members. The post holder must be able to communicate technical system matters to non-technical staff clearly and in a manner, whereby they are able to fully understand the issues.
– 3 days per week in the office is required.
– A current UK driving license is a pre-request of the post.