Are you a Service Desk Team Leader looking to secure a new role with clear progression opportunities? We have a Service Desk Team Lead role for a client based near London Liverpool Street station.
Employees should spend most of their time in the office, as my client are an office based company. However, employees can agree days with their manager to work from home, based on the team/company needs.
Up to £60,000 per annum
- Managing the overall Service Desk activities and ensuring that the support tasks within the Service Desk Team are carried out in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensuring the processing of incoming requests to the Service Desk via both telephone, e-mail and service bar are courteous, timely and effective resolution of customer issues.
- Train, develop, coach and mentor Service Desk staff.
- Identifying, recommending, developing and implementing end user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Support and Maintain the Service Desk across global locations.
- Proven experience of leading a team.
- knowledge of Microsoft products.
- ITIL Foundation.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver a consistently excellent service under pressure.