Devonshire Hayes have partnered with a great organisation to help them secure a Service Transition Analyst. You will be tasked with the following,
– Supporting the lifecycle this will include scheduling, coordinating, and management of Service Acceptance Reviews across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios.
– Promote the correct use of the Service Transition Process
– Ensure high quality reports are produced, distributed, and utilised
– Help to manage risks and resolve issues that affect scope, schedule, quality and resources
– Help to measure and monitor Service Acceptance progress to ensure deliveries are on time, within budget, and that they meet business expectations as a minimum
– Any release management experience would be highly advantageous
– Communicate Service Transition details and schedules to the Business and IT as required
You will be required to work in the office 3 days per week.