Devonshire Hayes are proud to have partnered with a large Financial Services Organisation who are currently on the lookout for a Site Reliability Manager.
3 days per week on-site in either of the 3 locations; Bracknell, Liverpool or Glasgow
Up to £80,000 per annum
- Manage the team of Site Reliability Engineers and build out the team when necessary.
- Making sure the team are meeting their objectives, mentoring younger members of the team.
- Develop the low level SRE operating model for the client, including people, processes and tooling.
- Ownership of the reliability improvement roadmaps, ensuring strategic partners and internal teams (Business Continuity, DevOps, Platforms, Service Delivery) are aligned to deliver.
- Ensuring software and application design is challenged, and contribute to design in any Change/Project.
- Experience of driving transformational change in culture/ways of working within a software/infrastructure engineering environment.
- Strong working knowledge of the Azure ecosystem (Azure storage account, APIM, Azure functions, VNet, CDN, monitor, serverless etc) and Infrastructure as Code (preferably Terraform)
- Experience building CI/CD tooling pipelines, including automated testing, quality control and feedback loops.
- Demonstrable technical expertise in Architectural Design, Cloud Design, Capacity, Resilience, Monitoring, Network and Performance Management.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.