If you are an experienced Developer with excellent communication skills and a proven track record of developing both third party and bespoke solutions, we’d like to discuss a new role we have registered with you.
This role will be working as part of a small Team so will require someone confident of working with a large amount of autonomy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Good understanding of UI design and ease of use in driving uptake
- Database administration and development: Implementation, maintenance, documentation and support of SQL databases;
- Enhance and automate data flows between systems
- Maintenance and support of the existing application estate
- Develop new applications and maintain/enhance existing ones in line with the development roadmap
- Retrieve data and structure management reports
- Assist in reviews of third party applications
- Liaise with managed service providers and internal IT team on development projects, training and support
- Testing plans: writing and performing tests
- Conversion of legacy VB apps
- Document automation.
- Visual Studio, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, Web forms, MVC, WebAPI, Entity Framework, .NET Core, WPF/XAML.
- REST & SOAP APIs and web services.
- SQL Server 2008-2019, TSQL, SSIS, SSMS, indexing.
- SVN/Git source control.
- Knowledge of reporting services such as SSRS might be useful.