Devonshire Hayes partnered with a fantastic organisation to help them secure a SQL DBA Team Lead. you will be tasked with the following,
– Leading a team of 3 DBA’s
– Supports application development projects by leading in the creation of standards and procedures related to database management systems.
– Excellent communication skills are essential for this role
– Experience with putting database solutions together and strategic architecture knowledge would be advantageous
– Experience of migrating to cloud based solutions, ideally Azure.
– Plan and manage capacity of database management systems
– Must have knowledge of IT concepts such as DB design, DB layout, DB structures, DB stored procedures, DB tables, DB optimization, TCP/IP, IT security concepts and practices
– Builds confidence and respect of others
– Maintaining detailed technical documentation
– Leads efforts to define database strategy, architecture, standards and procedures to preserve the integrity and security of company data resources
– Troubleshoot database problems and implement corrective measures as required