Devonshire Hayes have partnered with a global insurance company to help them secure an SQL Developer/T-SQL to join their expanding team.
Please note this role falls inside IR35.
– Proven commercial experience in software engineering, preferably in enterprise-scale applications, using TDD.
– 5+ years’ experience in developing applications using PL/SQL and SQL
– Sound development experience of packages, triggers, procedures, and materialised views.
– Sound knowledge of RDBMS concepts, designing databases in SQL Server.
– Experience to review and tune SQL and PL/SQL code to improve system performance.
– It would be highly advantageous if you have good knowledge of PowerBI.
– Good understanding of Unix or Windows Scripting.
– Experience working in an Agile development environment.