If you’re a Systems Test Analyst with excellent communication skills and a track record of providing expert test guidance, support and delivery within a busy financial services environment we have a new role we’d like to discuss with you.
Please note this role will require onsite attendance in Edinburgh twice a week.
- Conduct detailed test preparation through the creation of test scenarios, scripts and cases using industry best practise techniques.
- Create data mining / manipulation queries to support test preparation and execution.
- Create and manage defects.
- Provide input to the various areas of Systems Test such as Functional vs. Non-Functional testing.
- Determine how to implement the various stages of test, e.g. Systems Test, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, etc. during the project lifecycle.
- Provide day to day support and guidance in test principles, techniques and tools to other Test Team members.
- Create opportunities to increase efficiency, consistency and value of testing.
- Ability to manage a significant discrete piece of work independently.
- Ability to interact and influence Business and Project Managers.
- Ability to interact and influence technical staff.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Microsoft Developer & Test Tools i.e., TFS.
- Intermediate SQL skills are essential.
- API testing and associated tools.
- Automated testing exposure is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.