Are you an experienced/senior Technical Pre-Sales Consultant with proven capabilities within the delivery of Unified Comms. If so, we have an exciting new job that we’d like to discuss with you.
This role will require onsite attendance in The Thames Valley and London with some remote working available.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills as well as a passion for providing 1st class customer service within the voice sector
Initially this role will function as a standalone service expert who is able to perform and deliver unified comms solutions to enterprise clients.
Key skills include:
- Solid experience in the delivery of unified comms services, such as SIP and Microsoft Teams, to clients.
- Previous experience participating and contributing technical solutions to Sales and Business Development teams to deliver solutions to customers key result outcomes in either a technical or non-technical manner.
- Expert knowledge of unified comms services, products and architecture.
- Experience in delivering unified comms services in a stand alone capacity.
- A minimum 5 years telco experience in designing SIP solutions, understand technical limitations and understanding commercial outcomes and dependencies on associated systems such as billing.
- Sound understanding and experience with ticketing systems, escalation matrixes, project management tools
- Able to operate at multiple organisational levels.
- Sound communication skills
- Using the Company’s product set, assist and guide the sales team to understand customer’s technical requirements and recommend solutions to best address client requirements.
- Put together clear designs and documentation on key deals on the technical requirements and outcomes.
- Prepare, develop and implement detailed and accurate statements of work.
- Manage customers through the onboarding process ensuring the customer fully understands their responsibilities and relevant technical considerations. This may include:
- Number Porting
- Onboarding of MS Teams or CTS Trunks
- Complete the configuration of hardware and software.
- Handoff information into billing (or bill directly)
- Ensure that any deviation from product specification is approved by the line manager and is communicated effectively to engineering/billing etc.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues, audio quality issues using VoIP monitor and other tools
- Complete disconnections and change management projects
- Compile all necessary documentation and processes required for the efficient delivery of the contracted services