Recruitment has the power to transform lives for the better. It’s a big responsibility that if carried out respectfully, empowers people and businesses to thrive. It’s rewarding to be the facilitator of that success. As a trainee recruitment consultant, that’s what you’ll be doing. That’s your legacy.
Take it from your future team mates, who have already been promoted in their first year at Devonshire Hayes.
What’s in it for you?
- A ticket to a financially rewarding career with limitless potential.
- One-to-one on the job training and development with directors who have over 25+ years’ experience.
- Amazing rewards. From all-expenses paid trips abroad, bonuses, cash rewards and monthly lunch clubs to quarterly Michelin-star days out and gym membership.
- Financial stability with huge salary growth potential, 20 days paid holiday plus your birthday off. Oh, and private pension, because your future needs to be taken care of.
- A team culture to support you, where we have fun and celebrate together with personal and team initiatives to keep you motivated. From incredible break out areas with pool tables, PlayStation and dart boards to fully stocked beer and wine fridges.
Is this the right opportunity for you?
- You’re a motivated, passionate, and hardworking individuals who wants to build a career in sector that keeps the global economy moving, servicing the increasing demands of competitive technology.
- You know you can. You’re ambitious, driven and incentivised by the prospect of earning money.
We’re honest and transparent first. So, here’s the low down. Recruitment is a tough job. No point sugar-coating it. The emotional and financial rewards more than make up for the demands. All our recruitment consultants have been where you are and are still here and thriving. We’ve got to be doing something right. The future is bright for recruitment and for Devonshire Hayes.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Flexing your networking muscles, using sales, business development and marketing techniques and networking to attract the best companies with which to build lasting relationships.
- Put WhatsApp away. Good recruitment takes great communication and that means doing it the old-fashioned way by making calls and talking to your candidates and clients.
- Road trips – one of the best parts of the job in our opinion is visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- Taking the initiative to get to know the markets that your clients are in. Understand companies, what they do and their work culture and environment. This means that you can be their brand ambassador and promote their brand in the way it deserves.
- Get your creative hat on, because you’ll be advertising. Writing job ads that make people stop and take notice. Then placing these ads across a whole lot of media from websites and job boards to forums and magazines.
- Get social. Media, that is. Harness the power of social media to get your message out there, attracting the best talent and build relationships with your client network.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Career coaching – yup, that’s right. Finding a job can be a scary time for people. It’s up to you as the expert to support your candidates with their CV. How to show them in the best light and prepare them for interviews by being their career counsellor and support network.
Basically, there’s A LOT. And we’re not done yet. 😊 From negotiating pay and salary rates on behalf of your candidate and ensuring legitimacy of references to preparing top-drawer presentations and running creative online searches to find the best talent, we guarantee that you will never have a boring day.
If we’ve got you thinking, talk to us today to find out what else you’ll be up to. Better yet, find out from your future team mates.
Who is Devonshire Hayes?
We believe in empowering people to inspire innovation that shapes the future. We’re proud to partner highly skilled technology professionals with businesses across the UK and Europe, to create positive change, together, exceeding career and company ambitions with passion, empathy and respect.
Sound like something you can get behind? Meet your future team mates to hear about their experiences.
We’re based in leafy Brentwood, and we focus in 3 areas:
- Cloud & Infrastructure
- Digital Transformation & Change
2022 means ambitious growth plans. We formed in 2015 and with our current headcount of 10 staff, we are looking to expand considerably over the next few years. That’s where you come in. We are looking for ambitious Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our team and be part of shaping our continued success.
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to Nicola. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Devonshire Hayes, please give Nicola a call on 0203 675 7171.