If you’re a UAT Analyst with excellent communication skills and a track record of providing expert test guidance, support and delivery within a busy financial services environment we have a new role we’d like to discuss with you.
Please note this role will require onsite attendance in London twice a week.
- Impact and assess planned deliveries across all functional areas to establish suitable test coverage and regression implications
- Develop, maintain and execute test scripts, conditions and supporting data
- Provide management and support during business SME testing
- Liaison with managers/team SMEs of functional areas to ensure tests are in-line with current business practises
- Working with 3rd-party software suppliers when necessary
- Maintenance of test management reporting and control tools
- Report progress against plans, identify and track issues, ensure any changes are properly communicated
- Provide guidance in test principles, techniques and tools to other business areas.
- Build an effective working relationship across office locations; this will require occasional travel to other offices in the UK.
- Occasional support outside of office hours during release implementation.
- Being pre-emptive in recommendations for SDLC process improvements
- Defect management and triage
- Knowledge and experience of end-to-end system development process
- Practical experience of testing approaches and tools
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Able to propose potential solutions to business/systems issues and achieve outcomes acceptable to all parties
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-discipline in autonomous working
- SQL skills desirable
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.