If you are an experienced Windows Engineer, we have a great permanent position we would like to discuss with you.
Please note this role will be predominantly remote with some occasional travel to client sites (Midlands).
The Desktop Support Engineer will provide both remote and desk-side support for end-users.
- Exceptional customer service and support skills.
- Experience of migrations such as MDM, Azure, Intune
- In-depth, hands on ‘problem solving’ expertise in desktop hardware, operating systems and software packages
- Azure/Intune/O365 migration experience
- Windows 10 and the MS Office suite
- A good working knowledge of a wide variety of ICT hardware. e.g. Apple Macs and Windows desktops, laptops, notebooks, Multi-Function Printers (MFP) and other peripheral devices.
- A good understanding of structured cabling or Wi-Fi connectivity e.g. Cisco routers, switches, Wireless Access Points (WAP) and managed cabling.
- Support for Smartphones, iPads, iPhones (iOS)
- JAMF or Kandji
- Ensure support tickets are logged, regularly reviewed, and updated
- Microsoft Office 365 Applications
- Microsoft Office 365/Exchange
- Audio Visual set-up and support